We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BKK Airport to pataya city fare

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
3 posts
Save Topic
BKK Airport to pataya city fare

I want to go to pataya from bkk Airport.Can you please let me know the best mode of transport and the fare and a good hotel near Pataya beach.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

I'd like to know too

stockport
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

1000 baht for taxi

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

Bus

Airport Bus to Pattaya every hour from 0700 to 2200 ( also continues to Jomtien Beach except 2100 and 2200 departures which terminate in Pattaya ) journey time about 1hr 45 to 2 hrs

Fares THB 134 ( about RM 13 / USD 4.50 )

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

Another is BellTravelservice that includes transfer to your hotel in Pattaya area ( you have to check your hotel is on their list )

Habib - for hotel best to do a new post and mention what your budget is

Edited: 11 July 2014, 21:04
Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,820 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

Habib, KL. What time do you arrive at Suvarnabhumi?

I think the Hilton is a good hotel in Pattaya unless you want something cheaper. Price range????

Trueviet, LA. If you are leaving from the city area you can use a bus from the Ekamai bus terminal located near a Skytrain stop too.

pattayabus.com/en/…

FYI. If you go to the Pattaya forum you will find many similar posts on hotels and transportation when you do a forum search. Also read the FAQ's on the right side. All search options and FAQ's may not show up with a smart phone.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293919-s301/Pattaya:…

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
750 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

We have booked a pick up from the airport with PT Taxi (booked online) and its 1000 baht for sedan and driver.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

Hi Habib K

We too have used PT Taxi Service for pick-up from Bangkok Airport and travel to Pattaya.

This is their website: http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

Note sure which airport you're landing at... If you're flying with AirAsia you'll arrive at Don Mueang Airport (airport code DMK), so the fare will be THB1200. If you're flying a full fare airline and landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport (airport code BKK) the fare is THB1000.

For airport pick-up we've found PT Taxi to be reliable, with good clean cars and safe drivers.

The benefit of a car with driver is you can get going as soon as you arrive. The benefit of bus / Bell Travel Service is cost, however you will likely have to wait for pick-up due to scheduling.

We have used Bell Travel Service for transport between Pattaya and Bangkok in the past, and found them to be quite good - you can book online via their website - https:/…PageHome.aspx . They are good value, however you will possible find you take the bus from the airport, then at their office/location in Pattaya you'll get off and travellers will be put in to smaller vans for the hotel drop off part - this does mean it takes a bit more time than door to door direct.

We've been to Pattaya a combined 7 times (Lessree/Lise = 3 times, Subbi/Sabrina = 4 times), and are booked to go back in September this year! We stay at the Green Park Resort ( http://www.greenparkpattaya.com/ & tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293919-d447… ) because we find the price to be reasonable for the quality of the rooms, and we love their huge lagoon pool. It's in North Pattaya / Naklua, and is about 750m from Beach Road / the beach. It's easy to get down to the Walking Street area via the Baht Buses. You can often get good deals on Agoda.

Hope this helps,

Lise & Sabrina

New Delhi
Level Contributor
50 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

I would again be visiting Pattaya this Sept and we're a family of 4 traveling.

I've always used the services of Bell Travels and have never been disappointed.

Like even this time hough we're 4 PAX, I'm thinking of using Bell Travels as even though it would cost only slightly extra for booking a cab but I think that we'll be much more comfortable in the bus than 4 of us in a car.

Additionally I think that even if we reach much earlier than the check in time, the hotel might not allot the room as well.

Edited: 13 July 2014, 12:53
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
300 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

Bus from airport to Pattya cheap price about 150 baht

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

The bus down to Pattaya leaves from Level 1..(Gate 8)which is to the left hand side basically just before the foodhall there at the very end and as Monica points out is 134 baht.Look on the tripadvisor Pattaya forum for hotels as others on there will be able to offer recent up to date accommodation tips..It would also help if you give an indication of your budget per night!

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,820 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: BKK Airport to pataya city fare

If you can use Bus 389 or Bell Travel depends on what time you arrive at SUVARNABHUMI BKK Airport.

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx

(Anytime you ask for hotel help include a price range. Pattaya hotels with air conditioning, private toilet, hot water, TV and clean sheets start from around 600 baht a night and can go to around 6000 baht a night for luxury hotels.)