We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok to Pattaya

Talisay City...
Level Contributor
11 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok to Pattaya

Hi guys. Can someone tell me where exactly in Pattaya does the Van stop? I mean the last stop. We are planning to go to Pattaya via van in Victory Monument. After arriving in Pattaya we want to go directly to Nong Nooch Botanical Graden. Appreciate any help on this one. Thanks.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok to Pattaya

All along Sukhumvit Rd in Pattaya, just tell the driver. I get off usually at the top of Pattaya Klang.

There are at least 3 white van companies at Victory Monument doing the Bangkok to Pattaya run. The one we catch finishes its journey at the end of Walking Street on the pier side. This was very good when we used to do our day trips on a Sunday from Bangkok to Koh Larn.

Talisay City...
Level Contributor
11 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok to Pattaya

Thanks roverEngland. So when we stop at the Walking street, what is the best way to go around the place. Nong Nooch is quite far from there and I heard that there are no taxis in there (please confirm). Are tuktuks safe for us? We can't also ask the hotel for accommodation as we are not going to check-in until 2 and we arrive at Pattay in the morning.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,500 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok to Pattaya

"So when we stop at the Walking street, what is the best way to go around the place. Nong Nooch is quite far from there and I heard that there are no taxis in there (please confirm). Are tuktuks safe for us?"

Go to the Pattaya forum for more help on local transportation. It will save you money to look over Pattaya transportation options. Baht buses - 10 baht in city area. No tuk-tuk transportation Pattaya!

(Use a real computer for doing forum searches and other helpful information. Some options DO NOT show up on smart phone.)

Your hotel may or may not let you check in early, however, most hotels will store your bags until you return later on. There are tours to Nong Nooch every day. Pick up at your hotel, return you to hotel at end of the trip. Do a search for Nong Nooch entrance prices. Nong Nooch at bottom of this map:

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Traveling with a big group you might be able to pay a baht bus driver for a custom ride to Nong Nooch. Sometimes tour company gets you in at a cheaper price and also provide transportation too.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293919-i9439-Patt…

4. Re: Bangkok to Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 05:16