We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari world ticket rates

Coimbatore, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Safari world ticket rates

Hi All,

I would like to know the ticket price in safari world .I don't want the rates from the tour operators. The rate in the safari world including the marine and all . I don't see the rates mentioned anywhere in their site ...what's the rate of ticekt from safari world itself ?

Also in Bangkok where can I get cheap electronic items like speakers and other gadgets ...I have already visited the MBk mall..any other places which are worth buying the cheap electronic items ?

Any malls like MBk ? What about Siam paragon and platinum malls ?

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari world ticket rates

Your Q is too broad in comparison to your heading about Safari World.

If you are more people (say more than 3), then I would suggest you to buy Safari World entrance ticket only (without transfers). Then you cna hire your own cab. Look at this thread, will be helpful to you.

tripadvisor.in/…59063596

You can get electronics in Pantip Plaza.

Bangkok, Thailand...
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari world ticket rates

Cheaper to book a tour. Otherwise you would be paying for taxis both ways.

3. Re: Safari world ticket rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16