We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

Hi friends! Just wondering if Bangkok has the department store H&M? and where it might be located? Thank-you, i am an excited shopper! Jen :)

Mokhotlong, Lesotho
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

No H&M store in BKK but plenty of shops selling similar junk stuff.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

Hi Jemima thanks for letting me know! Akso wondering is there a Sephora store in Bangkok? Also do u know if there is a hairdresser in Seacon Square shopping centre? Much thanks Jen :)

Level Contributor
2,340 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

What do you mean by Junk stuff, I buy all my clothes and all my daughters at H & M in England and was wondering what you mean about junk maybe this word has a different meaning in English!!!

Fuengirola, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

Make your way to "Pa Tu Nam" (Water Gate in English) or "MBK Centre" or "Chatuchak Market" on Weekend and then you will see a lot of cloth shops like H&M...

Mokhotlong, Lesotho
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

I have replied to your question about hairdressers in Seacon Sq.

I don't know about one. As hairdressers are all over town I'm sure there is one or two in there.

Check out your specific post to which I replied giving my reeason not to use Seacon Sq.

there are endless shops of H&M style clothes (not fancy designer labels like in europe) around Bangkok and in the shopping centres. The clothes are the same sort but Asian "designers". Be warned - they sell Asian sizes. Unless you are tiny, you will have a problem.

I don't know what your price range is spend a bit of time in Emporium or Central Chidlom or Siam Paragon. You will get the best idea in one place what type of stuff you can buy here which equals a bit the H&M style.

When I described H&M stuff as "junk" I know this make from Germany where it sold for very low prices and the quality used to be accordingly. This was a few years ago.

You also had posted a question about luggage. I checked it out today and at present you can get a med size hard case (Thai make) on the sale for around 6000 Bht. Soft ones are a bit cheaper. This was a sale and in a dept. store. Samsonite etc. cost a lot more.

Level Contributor
2,340 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

H & M originated in Sweden and I assume has come up in the market now because the quality is fine for the prices.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

Hi friends, thanks for all the infomation, really appreciate it! Looking forward to shopping :) Have a great day/evening write soon Jen :)

8. Re: Is there a H&M store in Bangkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 11:18