We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hours of operation of Banks at the airport

Washington, D.C
Level Contributor
94 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Hours of operation of Banks at the airport

Hello!

We will be arriving at midnight at the Bangkok airport.

We are planing to exchange money in order to get Baths but are not sure if the banks will be open.

Can you help us.

Thank you

Trip

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Bangkok
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hours of operation of Banks at the airport

The banks at the airport are always open, failing that there are ATM's that accept overseas bank and credit cards.

I think you mean get "Bahts" although after a long haul flight I do look for a bath to freshen up.

Enjoy your trip.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hours of operation of Banks at the airport

Not sure about your bank, but mine only charges $1.25 per ATM debit transaction. I use my debit card (in ATM's) exclusively in Bangkok and in the southern resorts with no problems.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
3. Re: Hours of operation of Banks at the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 11:23