We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need an help

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
133 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
I need an help

Hello ! to everyone, I am writing from Italy and I wold like to return to BKK next 26th of April for 5 days, my question is this........ how is the weather in that time? I know that is very very hot , but it is also very Humid and it reains often? In oher words is better not to go because you can not do enything for the too hot weater ... or it is possible to go around?

Please could You help me on this matter... this is not my first time to BKK but never in April/May

Thank You a lot and sorry for my English

ciao

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need an help

hi actually that is a good time it is low season so rates are less I was in Koh Samuii last May I had great weather even when it rains it isn't that bad. go and have a great time

New Zealand
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: I need an help

Hi anguilla

We were in BKK april 06,it was hot but not unpleasant and the only time it rained we were out country on a tour,it was a very enjoyable trip.

Kevin

Bangkok
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I need an help

April is very warm in Bangkok (isn't it always) with the humidity quite high as well at this time of year.

Expect occasional thunderstorms that last about an hour or so.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
133 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I need an help

tahnks a lot to everybody... I think to go even if it is so hot! I always have enyoed mysel in BKK

ciao

5. Re: I need an help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 00:17