We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White water rafting & ATV Tours

Adelaide
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
White water rafting & ATV Tours

Will be traveling to Chiang Mai in April and wanted to know if the white water rafting, ATV Tours and Flight of the Gibbon would be appropriate for an 8 & 10 year old.

Thanks

8Adventures
Kayaking & Canoeing, River Rafting & Tubing, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Chiang Mai Tour Center
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Wandering Star Tour
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Day Trips
Chang Erawan Tour
River Rafting & Tubing, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White water rafting & ATV Tours

We did an atv tour and I would say you could take kids on it as passengers.. I wouldnt say they could do it themselves as there are times you are on main roads and some of the off road stuff takes a bit of concentration.. but as a passenger they would be fine... great way to see some of the off road areas!

cheers

Chelle

Adelaide
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White water rafting & ATV Tours

Thanks Chellee

I was planning that they would be passengers, I have done this before and absolutely loved it.

What company did you use?

Jane

3. Re: White water rafting & ATV Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 05:24