We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiang-Rai Area multi-day excursions

Guatemala
Level Contributor
60 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Chiang-Rai Area multi-day excursions

Hello:

If anyone has taken any multi-day excursions to the Chiang-Rai area that might include typical attractions like a hilltribe village visit, long-neck boat ride, trekking, elephant riding, etc: I'd like to hear about your experiences.

My wife and I are booked on a 3 day, 2 night excursion that leaves from Chiang Mai with Wayfarers Excursions later this year

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,076 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chiang-Rai Area multi-day excursions

Hi rodi,

We did this in October last year.

Did not use Wayfarers - just caught the Green VIP Bus in Chiang Rai and then booked the guide - Jermsak for trips around Chiang Rai.

I have a trip report outlining all the things we did in the three days - including places to eat and info on the night market in Chiang Rai.

We did all the things you mentioned in your question.

If you click on my profile you'll see the Chiang Rai trip report around mid October.

Also - have a look on the Chiang Rai forum. Broder (a regular Chiang Rai poster) has wonderful, detailed reports on her adventures around this area.

Caroline.

2. Re: Chiang-Rai Area multi-day excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 07:18