We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hibachi Grill

Level Contributor
570 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Hibachi Grill

I'm wondering if hibachi grills are easy to come by in Chiang Mai, and if so would anyone be able to tell me a place I could get one?

Level Contributor
706 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hibachi Grill

Almost every home in Chang Mai owns one. They are about 2 feet long and 8 inches wide. You can find them at almost any good sized market. The best place would be behind Warorot and Tonlumyai Market.

Randy and Ning

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
Level Contributor
6,433 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hibachi Grill

As Randy & Ning said they are easy to come by, but, if you are planning to use one for cooking, most hotels don't appreciate you setting up a charcoal burner on your porch.

3. Re: Hibachi Grill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 07:19
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question