We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiang Mai ?

uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chiang Mai ?

Hi may have no choice but to go to Chiang Mai which i am looking forward to now as will not be able to go to Bangkok due to what is going on will know monday. Has any body been as what i have read about it sounds a great place with lots to do and see also night life looks good . Only my brother as put me off abit as he said nothing is there and would be a fool to go so im abit confussed now any info would be great from any one Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,132 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chiang Mai ?

Hi,

This exact same question was asked just a day ago - there are 11 replies on it. Just click on the link and have a read.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293917-i9325-k357…

Chiang Mai is a fabulous place with lots to do. Easier to get around than Bangkok and cheaper.

You will love it.

Caroline.

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chiang Mai ?

Anyone who says there is nothing in Chiangmai has either never been there or never left his hotel! You'll find you won't have enough time to see and doall the things you would like to, plus great sidetrips to places like Doi Tung, Doi Intananon, Mae Hong Son, etc

uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Chiang Mai ?

Thanks yet again really would be lost without you shall look into what you have put down A BIG THANKYOU

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chiang Mai ?

I haven't been yet but going to in a month. I can tell you that Chiang Mai offers much more culture than Bangkok. You will have plenty to do. like previous post said " if they say there's nothing to do they haven't been or never left their hotel"!

enjoy the change to your itinerary.

Edited: 25 April 2010, 10:06
5. Re: Chiang Mai ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 13:21
6. Re: Chiang Mai ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2010, 05:18