We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
904 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

We are staying in central Chang Mai over the xmas break. Are there any tennis courts in Chang Mai?

Chiang Mai
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

Yes there are tennis courts here in CM, but the only one that I am familiar with is the Bud Collins courts on Ratanakosin Road near the PRC track and athletic field. I may be wrong, but I think there may be some out near the 700 year stadium also. Enjoy your holiday! Marie (nannyre)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5,020 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

There are some at 700 year stadium, also at the Gymkana club near the army base. Are you just looking for a court to hire or a group to play with?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5,020 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

Lynn

Here's some more info..

chiangmaichimes.com/essential-services-chian…

Edited: 09 December 2010, 05:30
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
904 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

Thanks very much for all the help. My son is a serious tennis player and has a tournament soon after we arrive home so he wants to play while we are on a 2 week vacation. He and my husband just want to be able to play at least a few times. I printed out all the information and will take it with me.

5. Re: Tennis courts in Chang Mai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2011, 05:16