We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asian Oasis Tours

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
199 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Asian Oasis Tours

asian-oasis.com/product/…

Has anyone used this organization?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asian Oasis Tours

I used this organization in early September 2012. My hotel in chiang mai recommended it for me and booked it for me. I did the three day / two night TREKKING - Lisu lodge and lahu outpost. the trek was very good. The guide was absolutely INCREDIBLE. He made such a huge difference. his name is Jatoo. (not sure if I spelled that correctly but it's pronounced like J-2). Such a nice guy, cool guy, extremely knowledgeable about the area, the various hill tribes, the cultures, the history. His english is excellent. His trekking was done at the perfect pace. he keeps you well informed as to the itinerary and what you can expect at each leg of the trip. I would recommend this trek, but I would very very highly recommend this trek if you can get Jatoo as your guide. It was sad to say goodbye to him!

(also, his cooking is great - one of the best meals of our entire stay in Thailand!)

2. Re: Asian Oasis Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 05:17