We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai for Hill tribe visits

California
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai for Hill tribe visits

I am thinking about booking 3 nights at the Bamboo Nest de Chiang Rai . It is close to 2 Hill Tribes I can visit on my own and I can book a day trek tour with the Guest owner another day. I am wondering if this would give be a better and more authentic experience than taking a 2 day Hill tribe tour from chiang mai

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297920-d205484…

Here is a list of independent activites from the Bamboo nest right from their site:

- Trek to Lahu and Akha villages .

- Bird Watching.

- Hot springs .

- Mae Kok River.

- Tea plantation.

- Huay Keaw Waterfall.

- Join in the daily life of a Hill Tribe.

Thanks in advance

Go With Me Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Chiangmai - Merrytravel
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
1. Re: Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai for Hill tribe visits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 05:18