We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patara Elephant Park - vegetarian lunch?

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Patara Elephant Park - vegetarian lunch?

Hi,

I've just booked on to the 1 day course at Patara for November- can't wait to get there! I just wondered if anyone who's been can tell me if the lunch they offer is vegetarian (or at least has some veggie parts)? I have asked in my 2 emails to the park but they seem to have missed it in both replies! Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
5,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Patara Elephant Park - vegetarian lunch?

Thai menus as a whole are not vegetarian, as pork, chicken and fish figure heavy into the local cuisine. But they often include a vegetable only dish, though not vegan, as fish sauce and oyster sauce are used for flavoring.

I would try one last email to Patara only asking about vegetarian options at lunch. As they dodged the question previously, it might be that they don't offer that option, but give them one more try.

2. Re: Patara Elephant Park - vegetarian lunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 05:18