We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CM Bluehouse at Chiang Mai ?

Bangalore
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
CM Bluehouse at Chiang Mai ?

Hi all,

Have been looking through all the posts to finalise my Chiang Mai itinerary and had got in touch with Top Garden to book my stay there,

They do not seem to have any of the larger rooms and have instead recommended CM Bluehouse as a good option to stay in, looked up the reviews, the place seems nice and well priced as well.

Any thoughts on this guest house would be most welcome......... am keen on staying at a good, clean and functional place which is well located and has friendly hosts.

Thanks,

Radhika

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CM Bluehouse at Chiang Mai ?

I will send you a pm.

Trisha

2. Re: CM Bluehouse at Chiang Mai ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:21