We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the 3 sis

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
18 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
the 3 sis

like the look of the 3 sis b&b in the old city.has anyone stayed there,what are your thoughts.im particularly interested in the room size as we plan to stay for a few weeks.many thanks.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the 3 sis

Hi

I've not stayed yet, booked in for December, we did take a look at the rooms when we were there in May and they were a good size with everything we'd need, bed, wardrobe, bathroom and fridge!

Safe and happy travels

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,198 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the 3 sis

Not stayed there myself, but everything I've seen written has been positive.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293917-d607769…

brighton
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the 3 sis

I live in Chiang Mai. It's the place I picked for my friends to stay on a visit. It was recommended by a friend who stayed when she was a tourist and now her family stay when they visit. Thumbs up all round.

Shanghai, China
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: the 3 sis

how can I book it , i am going to visit Chiang Mai in July, I would like to stay in the 3 sis, but there is no price shown in the webiste, does that mean it is fully booked ? How can I book it ? Do you think i should stay in different hotels ?

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the 3 sis

Hi

We stayed here in December and it was great. On the website there's a "Reservations click here" button on the right of the page, near the top. I booked through the website this way.

Safe and happy travels

Shanghai, China
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: the 3 sis

I did check the reservation, it doesnt allow me to book.

tripadvisor.com/…

what happened ?

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: the 3 sis

You need to book directly with 3 Sis, I was referring to their website

3sisbedandbreakfast.com/Vacationlodge/lodge.…

Shanghai, China
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: the 3 sis

hahahaha, thank you ...I am so dumbbbbbbbb

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: the 3 sis

We haven't stayed there, but have eaten at their cafe out the front. It has great food, an interesting hydroponic lettuce garden and a brilliant vantage point from which to watch the Sunday night walking street. We did try to book it for two nights in late December, but disappointingly were told that they only take bookings for three nights or more at this time. That won't be a problem for you, tadvice, but it was disappointing for us and tainted them slightly in our eyes!

10. Re: the 3 sis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 07:17