We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

happy Hour

Queensland...
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
happy Hour

can anyone please tell me which hotels have Happy Hour. Last time we stayed at Imperial Mae Ping and they had it, Also looking for hotel close to night markets, nice pool, happy hour. around 70-90 $aus. Thanking you in advance.

Hervey.

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,583 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: happy Hour

I think you will find that most hotels have happy hour. I don't think I have stayed at a hotel anywhere in Thailand where they didn't :)

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: happy Hour

The prices in hotel bars tend to be proportional to the room rates and UAD 70-90 is fairly expensive for Thailand. Is there any particular reason why cannot do your drinking outside the hotel where the prices are cheaper?

Tourist bars also typically have happy hours since tourists expect them. Bars serving mostly Thais tend to be cheaper than tourist bars all day long, although they are not the best places for fancy cocktails.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: happy Hour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:18