We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Cove, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

My husband and I are interested in walking the Kew Mae Pan trail during our day trip to Doi Inthanon early February. But my husband has recently had surgery and will be able to manage only if its reasonably flat.

We will greatly appreciate any advice/information about the difficulty of the trail.

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
5,290 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

The trail has a fair elevation gain during its initial few kilometers, some of which is short, but steep ups & downs. Then longer flat or slightly graded sections and some more rollers at the end (though easier since you are descending overall).

Palm Cove, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

Many thanks for your information Mr Cycling. Looks like we may just enjoy Doi Inthanon's other attractions.

3. Re: Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 07:17