We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Elephant Tours

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Elephant Tours

Hey!

I was just wondering how the elephant conditions are on the blue elephant tours. I see that they do participate in elephant rides, so I'm skeptical...and I don't want to pay money to perpetuate animal cruelty for human entertainment

Does anyone have experience with these tours?

I wanted to visit the Elephant Nature Park, but I'm also in ziplining and whitewater rafting (which is why I'm looking at this place). Again, just asking so I can make an informed decision. :)

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Elephant Tours

To piggy back on that...I've been looking at tiger kingdom as well. They list their animals ages newborn to 1-2 years. Where do the tigers go after they're beyond this age? 0_o

2. Re: Blue Elephant Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 04:51