We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copy of Blouses & Trouses

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Copy of Blouses & Trouses

I am just wondering if anyone has had the experience of getting copies of clothes made in Chiang Mai. I have a couple of blouses that I would like copied - also Trousers. Is there anyone that you can suggest please - I would actually prefer a female as I am one myself!!!!

Thanks in advance, Keza

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copy of Blouses & Trouses

My son's friend has just had copies made of a shirt and trousers at His and Hers on Changklan Road and was very pleased with the results. A male tailor though and a pretty grumpy one at that! Good results though.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copy of Blouses & Trouses

LOL MizzTraveller not sure how I would go with a grumpy tailor. I am a very tall Australian lady and don't put up with any crap!!! Might be worth going along just for the fun of it!!

3. Re: Copy of Blouses & Trouses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:16