We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specialized dentist for tooth implants

queensland
Level Contributor
430 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Specialized dentist for tooth implants

Hi, I will be in Chiang Mai in October to have tooth implants done. I was in Chiang Mai in February and had some of the work done & then had to wait at least 4 months for the next stage. My dentist who started the implants will be away when I get to Chiang Mai. Can anyone suggest a very good dentist for implants. I want one that specializes in this field, does anyone have a good recommendation. In February I went to Dental for you in Thapae Road but he will not be there in October. Hope someone can help, thank you

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specialized dentist for tooth implants

Hi,

Can't one of the other dentists from Dental 4 U do the work for you?

All of your dental records would be on file there, and they have a number of terrific dentists.

My husband and I both used different dentists when we were there recently. Both excellent.

Just a thought....

queensland
Level Contributor
430 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Specialized dentist for tooth implants

Thanks for your suggestion. Dental for u has up with a solution for me so all is good thank you

3. Re: Specialized dentist for tooth implants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16