We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does it cost from airport to Lamai?

Filnland
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How much does it cost from airport to Lamai?

I have heard that taxi is very expensive and for example from Lamai to Chaweng its cheaper to take a pick-up, but what are the prices from airport to Lamai beach (south)?

Thanks! :)

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much does it cost from airport to Lamai?

Samui taxi system is a bit difficult to deal with.. they don't use the meter.. So you need to negotiate for each trip. They don't take you very far for 300 Baht. So using the pick-ups is generally the cheapest option.

At the Samui airport, Bangkok air has a counter where you can arrange transfers to your hotel. From memory it was something like 400 or 600 Baht for 3 of us.. to Lamai, about a year ago.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much does it cost from airport to Lamai?

Hi there,

Price with Bangkok Air is Bht.200 per person,so up to 3 people is generally the cheapest option.Also check the price of your hotels transfer service,some are quite reasonable.

london
Level Contributor
403 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much does it cost from airport to Lamai?

through my hotel i paid 450baht(january) for a taxi to samui airport from the centre of lamai.

if theres a couple of you then a taxi will be cheaper as in the minivans youll be getting charged per person.

4. Re: How much does it cost from airport to Lamai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 19:16