We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Lost camera

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Help! Lost camera

Currently enjoying a fantastic hol in Thailand.

I left my camera on the back seat of a taxi on Friday coming back from Big Buddha beach to Bo Phut. I am upset that I've lost all our pictures so far, 300+ including ones we took in bangkok that I can never replace.

I'm reporting the camera missing for insurance purposes.

This is a long shot but I think it's worth a try. If anyone has found a panasonic lumix fz7, please get in touch so I can try and get my pictures back.

Thanks

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Lost camera

bump

UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Lost camera

Hope you get your camera back snip snap.

I left a mobile phone (which my late father gave me) on a Nok Air flight to Krabi. I was distraught. Next day a cleaner found it and Nok Air sent it straight over to my hotel in Ao nang. so keep the faith, you never know...

Have you reported it to the tourist police? maybe someone has handed it in to them?

good luck anyway!

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Lost camera

Thanks for your message.

I reported it to the police, I'd just love my photos back.

Glad to hear your phone was returned.

4. Re: Help! Lost camera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 22:20