We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Middlesex
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Hi,

We are travelling to Thailand early next year for our 10th wedding anniversary. We are travelling with our son who will be 8. I am looking for accommodation in the Bo Phut area of Koh Samui.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that is family friendly & that has accommodation with 2 bedrooms. We are looking for somewhere that isn't 'budget' but offers some luxury and we will feel comfortable with our son there.

Any ideas suggestions would be greatfully received.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Flossydrop :-)

liverpool
Level Contributor
94 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

flossydrop

try the first residense hotel chaweng, it has 2 bedroom family units, it marks its self as budjet luxury, just come back from staying there

Middlesex
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Thank you, I will investigate now.

3. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2008, 04:38
Middlesex
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Thank you I have checked out the website but there does not seem to be anything on there showing accommodation with 2 bedrooms ?

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Hi Flossy,

I'm currently investigating going to Samui with our children. A few recommendations have been made to me for the Bophut area also. Peace resort and World resort, both of which seem to be on the same stretch. I'll have a trawl and see if I can remember some others.B

Middlesex
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Hi B

Thank you, any information is really appreciated. I am struggling to find properties with 2 bedrooms that are in Bo Phut.

Thank you

Flossy

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Hi Flossy,

Another one recommended in Bophut is Smile house. I haven't picked any yet as we haven't a definite itinerary as yet. Hope you find what you're looking for.

B

Middlesex
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Thats odd ! I had just found Smile House myself and liked the look of it. There are a couple of dodgy reviews on here about a couple of things but overall it seems perfect. Great location too. I was about to send messages to a couple of people who had travelled with kids.

Thanks again

:-)

koh samui
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

"We are looking for somewhere that isn't 'budget' but offers some luxury and we will feel comfortable with our son there"

Fishermans Village doesn't fit your description, yet. it is definetely on the "budget" side right now unless you are looking for private, villa style accomodations which bophut has in force.

smile house is definetely budget accomodation with nothing to offer even remotely close to luxury.

fishermans village is very good for a night out at an eclectic blend of restaurants and bars or even a day on the beach but not for accomodations like you are requesting.

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 bedroom accommodation Bo Phut, for 10 yr anniversary

Hi Flossy,

Let me know if you find any other info. It seems you and I are looking for the same thing. Our two children will be 6 & 8 when we go in Dec. B

Hi Kohhabitat,

Have you any suggestions? Is there no middle of the road accomodation that would suit us? I too am looking at something similar to Flossy. Any advice would be great. Thanks B