We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

samui beach village

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
samui beach village

has anyone stayed here,they look very nice villas on website,hoping to take all family out for a holiday so dont mind paying the price thanks.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: samui beach village

Set in the south of the island and as such largely unspoilt.You will need to hire a car or jeep to get around.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: samui beach village

how long would it take us to get into samui by car or taxi?for restaurants and beach etc,or would we be better staying elsewhere?can you reccommened anywhere thanks,we dont mind it quite but we dont want to be miles from anywhere thanks.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: samui beach village

If by Samui you mean Chaweng then about 30-45 minutes depending on traffic conditions.

Nowhere on the island is that remote in that you can drive right around the ring road in less than two hours.

No matter where you stay you will never be far from somewhere to eat.Thais love food and take every opportunity to indulge that love.

I'm loathe to make recommendations.I live here and every day is a holiday for me,so my needs are different to somebody whose long planned vacation is probably the highlight of the year.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: samui beach village

we really like the look of the beach village,its on a beach,the villas have a manageress who takes care of everything from organising trips out,shopping,taxis etc,whats the resort called just down from chaweng?is this nearer for us?we would may be like to spend a few days at phi phi island have you been there?thanks for your help.

5. Re: samui beach village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 05:26