We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

Hi!

Does anyone know how do I book flights from Bangkok to Surat thani and any ideas how much they are??

We need to get to Samui on Friday 15th August and have decided the flights are too expensive from bangkok to samui so thought we'd fly to Suratthani insted and enjoy the scenery by getting the boat over to Samui instead.

How do we book a flight and combined ferry ticket here from the UK??

newcastle
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

hi there ive got exactly the same problem ive had a look at flights to samui they are very expensive so much in fact that I was toying on the idea to go to krabi im a newbie to thailand but got my heart set on samui what we would be paying for the flights we could get the accommodation !!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

Just need to know what site to book the flights on really...anyone??

I typed in airasia in google it brought up sites like ninja flights and the like????

Let us know how you get on ellynewton.

newcastle
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

its www.airasia.com i want to know how far is it from suratthani airport to ferry landing, length of time etc and costs

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
403 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

Fly Air Asia to Surat Thani, about $45AUD one way, takes an hour, then get a bus from the airport (or taxi) to Don Sak Pier, another hour. (Don't get the ferry from the Surat Thani Town Pier) Ticket at Don Sak to Samui will cost about 140bht and takes 90 mins to arrive at Na Thon Pier Samui, heaps of taxis to take you to your hotel.

Coffs

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

Thanks coffs thats great!

6. Re: Flights bangkok to Suratthani and boat to samui??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 22:19