We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sareeraya vs hansar

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sareeraya vs hansar

Hi everyone

After many hours spent reading the reviews on tripadvisor, I've narrowed down the choice of hotels for an upcoming koh samui visit to the Sareeraya or Hansar

In terms of what we're looking for, we want to be on a nice beach and within walking distance to some nice bars and restaurants.

Does anyone have any advice/knowledge/opinions that will help me to make the final decision?!?!?!

thanks in advance for any help!!

Alan

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sareeraya vs hansar

We were tossing up with Anantara, Bophut or the Sareeraya, Chaweng.

We've chosen the latter as we have stayed in Chaweng before and love the evenings on the beachfront, I'm sure it is similar in Bophut though on a smaller scale.

The beach appears to me as if it would be a little more coarse in Bophut and probably not as wide, whereas Chaweng has a lovely sandy beach ,( last time we stayed at the Muang Samui Resort ).

We will still be paying a visit to Bophut to check it out and try the Zazen Restaurant.

Donna.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sareeraya vs hansar

Don't know about Hansar, but can recommend Sareeraya - just note the beach at that end of Chaweng is not much

3. Re: Sareeraya vs hansar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2012, 05:19