We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spot to stay for 1 final night before departure

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington
Level Contributor
295 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Spot to stay for 1 final night before departure

Hi

Where should we look to locate for one final night?

We arrive back from Koh Pangan on a ferry. Am not sure which ferry pier that would be - departing from staying in Salad Beach region (we'd want to arrive lunch or early afternoon time back at Samui ideally) - so where would be easy to stay on Samui - considering that we have to then go to airport the next afternoon?

We will have had 4 nights at Bophut already (then 3 on Pangan at Salad Beach) then this final night (somewhere) then airport out to home. Maybe south chaweng beach for a bit of shops/beach/shops? What i am wanting I guess is somewhere where we're not remote so having to pay lots in transport for not much reason by that stage (if you see what I mean!).

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,952 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spot to stay for 1 final night before departure

South Chaweng is further from the airport, but still ok or North Chaweng is quieter than Central Chaweng.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,970 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spot to stay for 1 final night before departure

Agree South Chaweng would be a great place to finish your holiday, and only 15mins or so (depending on traffic) to the airport

3. Re: Spot to stay for 1 final night before departure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 01:17