We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Planner Koh Samui

We are getting married in June 2013 and looking for a good wedding planner. Started off with Faraway Villa but they can't help me with a group as large as ours. We have our own villa so looking for the wedding planner side of things only, not holding at a resort. Looked into Thai the knot and samui weddings, but have seen some bad reviews. Signature weddings seems very expensive and Take Us To Thailand have not responded to emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Durham UK
Level Contributor
200 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Have a friend on Samui who afficiates at wedding ceremonies - will see if he has any contacts for you!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,758 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

We used Thailand Wedding, we used them for a Ble in Koh Phangan next to Koh Samui and everything was great - our friends used them 5 years ago and found everything was excellent too - we were in touch with Jerome who runs it - he is very helpful.

http://www.thailand-wedding.com/

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Thanks Kris60, greatly appreciated.

Also thanks Cassnu, I will get in touch with Jerome and see if he can help.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,758 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Sorry, it meant to say a Blessing Ceremony!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Anyone used Dreamcatchers events and holidays? They look fantastic and have been increadibly helpful, but can't seem to find any reviews on them anywhere on google or trip advisor. Would be great to hear from someone who has been to a wedding or has had their wedding organised by these guys....??? Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

May I suggest you "The Thailand wedding"

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Yes we used dreamcatchers wedding for Our wedding this year. Aey who helped us was amazing. I would use her and recommend her above all else. She arranged everything we asked for and more and our day couldnt have gone any better. She knows samui really well and has many contacts. Highly highly recommended an by far the cheapest. She also doesn't work through a hotel so u have far more choice

Edited: 01 May 2012, 06:10
8. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 10:35
Sydney
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

Hi There,

Just read your post.. I was married in Koh Samui last year so maybe able to help a little.

Anyways if you are not sorted as yet let me know.

Ta

Pat

10. Re: Wedding Planner Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 March 2013, 01:05