We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel

a n
dublin
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel

booking samui for october and want a beach front villa with or without pool. Looking at anantara, marriott, sala and napasai want luxury but still not too far from restaurants outside hotel. Where would be best. thanks anne.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel

Sala's nice with great restaurants within 2 minutes walk of the hotel both beachside and in the high street. Its located on a great beach too. Napasai is more isolated and not really anything within walking distance. Can't comment on the marriott. Anatara - which one, Chaweng or Bhoput. If its Chaweng then dozens of restaurants and bars nearby but its got mixed reviews and it would be the bottom of my list of your 4. If its Bhoput then its in a much much nicer area than Chaweng and it got the islands best restaurants on its doorstep. Beach isn't as nice as Choeng Mon though. Beachfront villas at Anatara Bhoput front a public beach and passersby will be able to see into the villa but you'll get nice views of the ocean. Beachfront villas at Sala don't have that problem because they're surrounded by 8 foot high concrete walls. Total privacy but no views.

a n
dublin
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel

thanks so much i was actually looking at anantara lawana too. But based on what u say i am going to go for sala. thank u so muchfor taking the time..an

3. Re: which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:16