My soon-to-be wife and I will be spending just over 4 days in Koh Samui traveling through Bangkok and I have a couple questions that I would GREATLY welcome some advice on. Feel free to comment on any or all of the questions. You input is sincerely appreciated. We will be in Thailand in June.
1 ) What are some preferred beaches to visit for honeymooners
2) We are looking for modestly priced ($200-$400 USD) hotel/resort accommodations with a private pool, view of the water, and ideal location. Any suggestions?
3) We were planning on visiting Koh Phangan for one of the fullmoon parties. Should we plan on staying on Koh Phangan or should we plan to journey back (probably will be a little intoxicated)? Is It safe enough to try to camp out on a beach?
3) What are some of the must things to do/see while visiting Koh Samui, or even Thailand, for the first time with limited time (we consider our selves as travels more than tourists)?
4) I was thinking about open water Kayaking to try to get to secluded isolated beaches to spend some alone time. Is that practical? If so any specific recommendations?
5) Any romantic specific recommendations for young honeymooners?
Thank you sooo much and I appreciate any input in advance.