We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Grand email address

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Centara Grand email address

Could anyone please give me the email address for the Centara Grand as I would like to request a room on the top floor. I have googled but I am not sure which address to use. Thanks in advance.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,929 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara Grand email address

Hi

Have you looked at the Centara Grands contact us page on the centara website?

csbr@chr.co.th

www.centarahotelsresorts.com/csbr/contact.asp

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centara Grand email address

Hi

I think all the request and enquried email of Centara grand goes to the head offices. And they are very slow in reply ( from my experience ). If you don't haer from them a few days maybe ring or fax instead.

Happy holiday:-)

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Centara Grand email address

Thanks for your replies :-) I had seen the contact us but thought it was more for reservations. I might just try that though and see what happens.

wales
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Centara Grand email address

Ive e mailed them on the above e mail address 2 weeks + and still havent heard anything and that was for a price for a possible direct booking reservation.

Will be interested to see if they get back to you as I need to request a top floor also as I have since booked a package holiday to the Centara

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,929 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Centara Grand email address

I emailed the address above and got a reply pretty quickly. You could resend. If I don't get a reply I resend after 2 days.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Centara Grand email address

TravellingMit, thank you, I used the address you gave me and they emailed back today which was very good.

They have said I can have a Deluxe ocean facing room on an upper floor but if I want to go to the top floor it would be a Premium Deluxe at 500 baht extra per day.

I have stuck with the Deluxe as we don't really want to pay more, I hope the room is ok.

Edited: 22 May 2012, 17:24
wales
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Centara Grand email address

Emailed Centara Grand again on this e amail address csbr@chr.co.th over two weeks ago and still nothing back.

Anybody got any other e mail address or tips on how to get them to reply?

Anybody know if you can get Wifi without having a Club room.

Thanks

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Centara Grand email address

There was a router in our room which I presume you would pay for.

We didn't have our laptop with us but we used a computer near reception regularly. You were allowed 30 minutes at a time free.

wales
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Centara Grand email address

Cheers for the last reply about the WiFi

Can anyone possibly help with the fillowing:-

I Have emailed Centara Grand again on this e amail address csbr@chr.co.th over three weeks ago now and still had nothing back.

Anybody got any other e mail address or tips on how to get them to reply? Pleassee

Sorry to keep on about it but as we are getting engaged its a special holiday.

Thanx

Edited: 18 July 2012, 23:21
perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Centara Grand email address

Hi

I would suggest send them fax or ring them directly instead of email. All query email go directly to their head quarter in bangkok ( been told) probably that's why it took too long or in some case you never hear back from them.

I would ring them and ask to speak to their superior and let them know your predicament. In generally they are very helpful. I rang them the other day for help ( not about their resort but neighboring resort and they answer my questions with no problem).

Their GM is german gentleman his name is Martin. He was very nice and helpful when we stayed last June.

Good luck