We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night in Koh Samui...

Misawa, Japan
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
One night in Koh Samui...

My family and I will be in Koh Samui for five nights, then on to Koh Tao for three, then back to Koh Samui for only ONE night before we fly to our next destination in Thailand. For that last single night, I'm at a loss on where to stay (the rest of the hotels are booked). I'm looking for a hotel that will be convenient to airport, as I don't want to drive far from the ferry and back to the airport the last night. My only requirement is that the hotel has a decent pool, as I have children that will want to swim. I'm thinking maybe a three star, under $100 for a family of four. Any suggestions?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
243 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

Chaweng beach on Samui is the closest beach to the airport - you can get there in 10mins by car.

Misawa, Japan
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

Thanks. How far is it from the ferry? We are staying the first 5 nights in Chaweng, in a beachfront villa. Looking to go considerably less expensive for the last night. Is staying in Chaweng just the easiest? I'm not familiar with the area. First trip to Thailand!

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

Hi

Cheong mon beach, bophut and chaweng does not really matter where you are is would be no more than 20 mins to get to the airport.

Just for one night have a look at

Samui honey cottage

Kirati

Imperial boat house

These are on cheong mon beach. Oh you didn't say when?

Misawa, Japan
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

I will be there at the end of June. Thanks for the advice!

Misawa, Japan
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

Anyone else?

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

I'd stay on Choeng Mon. Its 10 minutes from the airport. I agree with sweet peas recommendation but would also add the White house and Choeng mon beachy hotel to her list if you're looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful.

7. Re: One night in Koh Samui...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:16