We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tongsai Bay

kent
Level Contributor
115 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Tongsai Bay

Hi I am hoping to stay at the Tongsai Bay Cottages this year. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some idea of the room sizes. It's just that I hope to be staying with my Mum and sister and we thought it would be nice to all share a room rather than one being on their own.

thanks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
237 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tongsai Bay

Hi,

There are a few different cottages, so it depends on which one you book. We stayed in a grand villa and even that bedroom would be a little small for three adults.

The staff at the hotel are great, so I would send them a quick email and they will tell you which room would be best.

Claire

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tongsai Bay

The cottages have a double bed that is set on a higher level than the living room. The sofas set on a lower level in the living rooms and it converts into a single bed. I'm pretty sure the single bed in the grand villas also converts into a single bed as 3 people (in their late 20s) were staying in the grand villa next to us. On the whole, the rooms at Tongsai are much bigger than your average hotel room so they will provide more space than many of the other hotels on the island if you want to fit 3 in the room. However, Tongsai do have some 2 bedroom cottages and villas. Why not get a quote on one of them. They're geared up for families so they'll be more than big enough for 3 adults.

3. Re: Tongsai Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 19:17