We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury villa for 11

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
luxury villa for 11

hi all

just wondering if people can assist as i am going around and around in circles.

i am looking for 5 bedroom villa, luxury without paying too much approx $650 per night.

We are a travelling group of 6 adults, 5 kids and 1 baby. 3 families. we arent fussed at this point where we stay, just want to be somewhere nice where we can hire a bus to get around etc!

i get worried with looking on the net as photos can be very misleading!,

We are travelling in Sept 2013 so i figured availabililty shouldnt be a problem, just picking the right one!

thanks for what ever advice you could offer. appreciate it

Narelle

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luxury villa for 11

Hi there

Did you check out the "vacation rentals" ? It's on top of this page just click on that there are plenty of private villas to choose from. Or contact www.samuiconnection.com/ the company own and run by Elina 70 Samui DEs she will be able to help you out.

Good luck

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luxury villa for 11

Definitely contact Elina at Samui Connection, they have a large range of villas on their books and I'm sure she will be able to find you something suitable.

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luxury villa for 11

hi guys

check out tongson villas

on holiday lettings .co.uk

or owners direct.co.uk or

airbnb.com

all reputable booking agents where you can contact the owner directly and read reviews as well as vacation rentals on this site

cheers

dean cleeton

thai
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: luxury villa for 11

Hi, try Maenam hills on flipkey or owners direct. Several 2 bed private villas around a central pool . We stayed here for a wedding with lots of family and friends in May . Ideal for a big group and v reasonable .

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luxury villa for 11

Just a few options here:

samuiconnection.com/2012/…

samuiconnection.com/2012/…

samuiconnection.com/2011/…

samuiconnection.com/2011/…

6. Re: luxury villa for 11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:19