We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

Pune, India
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

Me and my husband are planning on vacation for 4 nights in Koh Samui during May 1st week. I want to know what will be the weather like during May and 4 nights in Koh Samui is sufficient or not.

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

hi guys

may should be great [28 degrees average temperature all year round ]

ive been here 12 years so for me 4 nights wasnt enough

cheers

Dean Cleeton

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

May – Sept weather is best on the East Coast (Gulf Coast) so KO Samui is good at this time of year.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

Hi

No one can predict what the weather will be each year, that's said statistics May is one of the good month in the east coast.

Just keep in mind you will / might have some odd showers or two regardless because it is tropical climates destination.

Halve a great trip !

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

It will probably be good during the day with a quick thunderstorm in the evening.

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

As the other posters have said, May is a good month for the weather but obviously no-one can predict exactly how it will be. 4 days for me would be nowhere near enough time as I like to spend time on the beaches relaxing rather than running around every day, however if that is all the time you have - just go and enjoy :)

6. Re: Visiting Koh Samui in month of May 1st week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 06:17