We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

Shenzhen, China
8 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

I and my love are getting married on 5th February 2014 in Samui. Is there anybody who can recommend any budget friendly fireworks company? Also we will appreciate video coverage contact. Thank you

Shenzhen, China
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

Any recs?

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

Hi

Theses people might be able to help or point you out the right directions. If you using wedding planner they should be able to assist you with that as well as your hotel.

Also I would check with your hotel policy first as some don't want/like to have outsider work in their premises.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

If your resort is on the beach at Chaweng then you could always try a different approach.

There's tons of guys walking up and down Chaweng beach at night selling firecrackers (not entirely legal I may add) that for the right kind of money will sell and let off the crackers for you.

I'd offer half payment before and after.

Video may be harder to come by unless you bring one yourself and ask a mate to do it for you.

Shenzhen, China
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

Thanks for ur response. Our resort accepts us to bring in outside service. They could not really help us. What they offered was far too expensive than we were told. We guessed its because we were using them as a third party. We want a situation we can talk directly with the people concerned.

Shenzhen, China
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

@ Matt do you really think this can work? Do you know of anybody who has tried it? Problem is that we are arriving lamai on 2nd and there will be no time to correct dissapointments.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

http://samuifireworks.com/

Try this link

thailand
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

Hello,

Yes we can do a firework show for you,no problem,we are the only fully licensed pyrotechnic company on Samui and have done over 2000 shows without an incident!

what is your budget and where is the reception?

thanks

Robert

www.fireworksamui.com

thailand
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

they are not fully licensed to do firework shows!

9. Re: Wedding Fireworks and video coverage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:18