We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus and ferry

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
732 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Bus and ferry

Hi all,

We will be using bus/ ferry from Phuket to Koh tao

Ferry from Koh Tao to Koh Samui

And Ferry from Koh Samui then bust to Khao Lak.

The only company that I can seem to travel these routes is SAMUI FERRY. Is this just a company booking agent for say Lomprayha(sorry about spelling)!!

Also I assume the bus is airconditioned, and is the ferry also (inside seating I mean), is this correct?

Thanks

Look forward to your replies

Verrena

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,206 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus and ferry

They are just an agent for all the companies. Most buses are air conditioned as long as you pay a decent price. Many people have complained about Songserm's buses, but there prices are so low it's hardly surprising. You can book Lomprayah for most of those journeys in any travel agent or online at Lomprayah.com. For the a bus to Khao Lak you may have to find another way, Arandora is the DE for Khao Lak and should be able to assist you with that.

2. Re: Bus and ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:17