We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which area of Koh Samui - July?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Which area of Koh Samui - July?

Hi all,

I am looking to book a trip to Thailand for the end of June/early July and part of it we would like to spend at the beach. I've done some reading that somewhere like Koh Samui should have better weather compared to Phuket.

I've started looking at Koh Samui but am finding the number of areas and hotels quite overwhelming! Does anyone have any recommendations?

It's for our honeymoon and so we would like a nice hotel, ideally right next to the beach but we don't have a huge budget to spend.

Thank you!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which area of Koh Samui - July?

Hi, I would say for as Honeymoon that Choeng Mon would be a good option because the beach is very nice and it's still quite quiet but with some bars and restaurant options. You don't give a budget so it's difficult to recommend anywhere but check out these websites to see what's within your price range then go to the hotel section and check out the reviews.

www.hotelscombined.com

www.sawadee.com

www.asiatravel.com

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which area of Koh Samui - July?

Hi

Have a look at chaweng noi beach. The small beach beautiful beach with just only 6 resort on the strip away from the crowd enough restaurants and bars to be had or catch taxi/songhtew, using free shuttle service to other ares for more options.

Have a look at

Impiana beach resort

The Fair house beach resort

The imperial beach Samui

Hope this help

3. Re: Which area of Koh Samui - July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:21