We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaweng in June

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Chaweng in June

Would it be necessary to book accommodation in advance for June or would I be ok getting somewhere when I arrive?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,231 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaweng in June

Book before you travel, as it is a popular time of year. You may find some vacanicies but you will pay what they want to charge you!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaweng in June

Hi, I don't think you'll have a problem getting accommodation when you arrive but I would probably book the first couple of days so that you're not dragging luggage around looking for somewhere that has availability.

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chaweng in June

Good advice from Chrella. Alternatively you can look at places with vacancies listed on a website like agoda and try them first.

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chaweng in June

Thanks folks, I'm just trying to work out an itinery, don't think I'll be there for too long. I'll probably book ahead when I finalise my plans. Thanks again

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chaweng in June

Hi

June is low season you wouldn't have problem finding the hotel when you're arrive in koh Samui. However if you look at websites or travel agency ( in your home town country) you will find many have stay and pay offers. Some are stay 10nights pay 5, some stay 8 pay 5 etc.

worth to check it out.

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chaweng in June

Thanks but I think I'll be only staying 2 days before I go to ko Tao. I was in chaweng for Christmas and ideally I'd like to stay in the same place again so I might book ahead. But I wouldn't care too much as long as it was somewhere in the same area for roughly the same price. Last time I stayed at kings garden resort, just 5 mins south of tropical Murphy's. I'll have a think about it and decide what to do when I decide for definite how many nights I'll be staying.

7. Re: Chaweng in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:20