My partner and I are travelling to Koh Samui in August. We'll be staying there for 6 nights at the end of our holidays.
I’ve been doing a lot of research on which resort to choose from, but everything seems very cunfusing.
We are in our mid 20's, and are looking at a 4*/5* beach resort with the following criteria :
- AUD $150/$220 per night with good and tasty breakfast
- Beautiful, clean white sandy beach with crystal clear water (good for swimming) Chaweng??
- Quiet enough to relax but within walking distance from shops, bar, restaurants and nightlife.
- Building/rooms not too dated
- Great pool (swim up bar is a plus)
I would really appreciate some help from you guys.