We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor bath

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor bath

I am familiar with the baths on the veranda of the cottages at the Tongsai Bay Hotel but is anyone aware of other hotels have the same al fresco experience?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor bath

Melati Resort does. And I think either Anantara Bophut or Bophut Resort and spa have also.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor bath

Absolute Hotel Bangla Suites spa baths on balcony,nice and peaceful watch world go by.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor bath

Hi there

@ post # 2 the OP posting in koh Samui forum so obviously he/she was asking for accommodations in koh Samui not Bangla in Patong beach Phuket !!

Vana Belle in chaweng noi beach have outdoor baht.

Edited: 07 March 2014, 23:11
Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor bath

Many thanks for the info, and indeed it is Koh Samui that I am interested in.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
595 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor bath

The Briza beach resort has villas with plunge pools

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
962 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outdoor bath

For a room with a view some of the villas at Sandalwood Luxury Villas have outdoors jacuzzis. However, the resort is quite isolated on the top of a hill. So its not great if you want to be in the thick of things. But if you want to sit in your jacuzzi with a 180 degree plus view of the Gulf it would be hard to beat :)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Outdoor bath

The Samui Resotel in South Chaweng also has private pool villas.

ww.samuiresotel.com

Isle Of Man
Level Contributor
158 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Outdoor bath

Tongsai is hard to beat! However, we have booked a pool villa at Melati Beach for later this year. We are looking forward to the privacy of our own pool and garden, though I don't expect to have the great views which we had from our balcony at Tongsai. Win some , lose some!

9. Re: Outdoor bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:23