We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel pools and use if you are not a guest ;0)

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
76 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel pools and use if you are not a guest ;0)

Hi I am will be staying at a retreat in southern Koh samui next month and wonder if anyone can recommend any other hotels in the region that accept people who are non guests to use the pool if you stay for lunch, buy some drinks etc.

I thought it would be a fun way to see and experience other hotels!

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel pools and use if you are not a guest ;0)

Hi

Most hotel let non guests use their facility such as swimming pool if you perchase food and beverage but with approvel of management.

Beach republic and Nikki beach resort are only two I know of that advertising openly for these kind of service.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,090 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel pools and use if you are not a guest ;0)

Hi

Yes these the only two that I am aware of that allow non-guests to use the facilities.

However, most hotels are not apposed to showing you around their rooms and facilities.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,716 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel pools and use if you are not a guest ;0)

The Jungle Club is a fabulous venue for enjoying a pool and some food. I think there is a small charge for using the pool but the view is to die for.

4. Re: Hotel pools and use if you are not a guest ;0)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 04:50