We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh samui, phangan and koh Tao?

Eastbourne, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Koh samui, phangan and koh Tao?

Going for 2 weeks in July and looking to stay Bangkok for a few nights then go to koh Tao for 4 nights but not sure where to go next! Been before and loved ao nang but not sure what weather like in July and also if it's a bit far out? Koh samui I feel is a bit too commercial. Can anyone suggest anywhere else? Heard mix review on koh pang is it like koh samui?? Sorry for 10000 questions.

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh samui, phangan and koh Tao?

Hi

You have duplicates post perhaps delete one of them.

Here's my reply tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293918-i7560-k731…

Cheers,

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,915 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh samui, phangan and koh Tao?

Sham you closed this one, as the other one has some good replies on.

Yes stick to the east coast to guarantee the better weather. It might be good in Ao Nang but the risks of rain of rain are increased, plus the sea will be rougher than side of Thailand.

3. Re: Koh samui, phangan and koh Tao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 06:15