We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Southport
Level Contributor
121 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Hello Chris,

If you confirm that you wish to book the day trip and snorkelling tour to Koh Tao and Koh Nanguyan with catamaran for saturday 3rd of May 2014 for 2 persons for a price of 2.300 THB per person, I will make the reservation with the tour operator.

Let me know which date you arrive to Koh Samui and one or two days before the tour, I will come to your hotel and collect the payment and you will receive a voucher from us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards

Pernille Storup

Mob. +66 (0)95 927 9160

Email: ps@livelovesamui.com

LiveLoveSamui.com

Hey guys.

21days until Koh Samui! Woohoo!

Was looking at booking a day trip with livelovesamui.com but want to find out if they are any good.

I emailed for a quote, and they replied with the above email.

Maybe I'm being a little too careful, but a little red light went up, as every other tour I've booked have only taken a deposit, any I pay the rest on the day.

Advice please guys?

Cheers

Chris

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,390 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

If you don't wish to go with one of the more reputable operators, then you may as well just book when you get there at one of the many tour booths in Chaweng. I've never heard of the business you mention. That's not to say they aren't 'legit'.

Try 100 Degrees East and/or Samui Boat Charter otherwise you could risk facing a long speedboat ride crammed in like a sardine.

Cheers

Southport
Level Contributor
121 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Thank you fresh prince, I shall look them up and see what I can find.

Cheers,

Chris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

There's not much point in booking in advance, just book at the travel desk in your hotel when u arrive.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Chris R, wait and book when you arrive.

5. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 09:05
Southport
Level Contributor
121 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Thanks Pernille. Shall most definitely consider booking through you.

Cheers,

Chris

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,064 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Chris - coincidentally, the first post on the current next thread "Which hotel is recommended" comments favourably on LiveLoveSamui.com.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Hi Chris

Prices quoted to you above are the book price once you arrive you can get much cheaper and you are arriving low season, so you do not have to book in advance.

Michelle

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Pemille, you are not permitted to self promote on T/A. I'm surprised that no one has commented on this!!

Ko Samui, Thailand
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: LiveLoveSamui.com. Legit?

Hi, Michelle

I was not self promoting my business, but only clarifying the doubt about my company being legitimate or not. And.....the price I quoted to Chris is NOT the book price, but a discounted price on that specific tour and with that specific tour operator. And yes, of course client can book once he is here, there are plenty of tour operators doing the same trip. What I intend, is for the client to have everything arranged before the holiday and not having to run aroung finding suitable tour operators.

I do NOT believe in discrediting competitors. I think there is enough work for all of us as long as we are honest and offer a good service. Good luck and all the best

Pernille