We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good quality hotel on South Chaweng Beach

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Good quality hotel on South Chaweng Beach

I'm looking for a good quality hotel, in a quieter area of Chaweng Beach, away from the hustle and bustle, but within walking distance of restaurants and bars. A really nice beach is very important to me, as I love long beach walks. So which would be the best area to concentrate my search?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,758 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good quality hotel on South Chaweng Beach

The beach area from around the Banana Sea Fan Hotel. The Centara Grand is probably seen as the 'better quality' along the beach!

Perth WA
Level Contributor
36 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good quality hotel on South Chaweng Beach

Hi, I would also suggest you have a look at Poppies or Samui Paradise or Banana Fan Sea. The beach area around these hotels is the best for swimming and those long beach walks.

3. Re: Good quality hotel on South Chaweng Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:15