We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

We are planning to get married in either March or April 2016 in Koh Samui. Feels like I have read a hundred reviews and I still can't seem to find a planner or resort that stands out for me. We will probably get between 70-90 guests attending and will most likely opt for a western style wedding. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a venue or planner. Neither myself or my partner have been to Koh Samui before, but a friend has recommended having it in around Bophut Beach as opposed to Chaweng.

Any suggestions or recommendations (whether they be positive or negative) would be much appreciated.

Level Contributor
30 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

Hi everyone

I am also looking at koh samui for wedding at bophut beach or the lower end of chaweng I heard bophut is nicer.

Keen to hear everyones thoughts! The antanara looks amazing. Keen for mid range rather than six senses.

Cape Town, South...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

Hi FHT

I'm getting married in March/April 2015 either on Samui or Phi Phi. Please can you send me your contacts. It's so daunting planning a wedding in another country.

Thanks!!

Marcelle

Cape Town, South Africa

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

obviously depends on budget.two places come to mind the boat house in choengmon.and also the sala resort in choengmon.i hear they have built a new luxury resort there now dont know what its called though.also the place where myself and family stayed is right next door which would be available for a lot of your guests.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

My e mail is lemagconstruction@gmail.com and would be glad to help.We got married in st lucia a lot easier letting someone else sort it.

Gamel.

mount isa
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

Hello

You should have a look at Anantara Rasananda, it is on Koh Phangan, an island just above Samui. I just got married there and could not be happier. The staff were absolutely fantastic to work with and so attentive to details. I got concerned at one stage because it all seemed too easy and I was worried that something wouldn't work lol, but everything was perfect. The beach there is lovely and soft, unlike some beaches on Samui that can be coarse. Also look at Koh samui photography, they were fantastic https:/…

And Oliver jones for the musician, he is an Aussie and was awesome.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Happy planning

16. Re: Koh Samui Wedding - 2016

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2015, 05:16