We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private dinner on the beach?

Copenhagen, Denmark
8 posts
Save Topic
Private dinner on the beach?

Hello,

I would like to arrange a private dinner on the beach for my boyfriend and I, but the places I've found so far are a bit over our budget (like Tongsai, the price is over 9000 baht per couple - excluding drinks!).

Our budget is around 4000-6000 baht for a full dinner for two, excluding drinks. Does anyone know a place?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,214 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private dinner on the beach?

er, you will have to compromise! Why not just enjoy a meal on a table at a really nice beach restaurant which will be within your budget.

Romantic private dinners on the beach are not cheapl

Copenhagen, Denmark
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private dinner on the beach?

I'm definetely considering that :) I just figured that there might be somewhere less "popular", a small resort or something like that, that offered the service. And it doesn't have to be fancy food at all or more than 2-3 dishes, we would be happy with some basic thai food.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
550 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private dinner on the beach?

Try contacting Banana Fan Resort south Chaweng. They do these private dinners all the time and the beach is one of the best settings in Samui.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private dinner on the beach?

I can highly recommend Hansar Samui's 'Dining under the stars'

www.hansarsamui.com/dinning_under_stars

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private dinner on the beach?

Banana Fan at South Chaweng had tables set up on the beach in April at lunchtime, I'm guessing they would still be there at night.

While not private, it's at least on the beach if you can't find a suitable place to do your private dinner.

6. Re: Private dinner on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:24