We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment for young children

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
Entertainment for young children

Hi - does anybody know what there is for young children to do in Bophut/Koh Samui?

Which hotels (in the Bophut area) have entertainment during day and early evening for children? Any hotels with Kids club? Any local places to Bophut with things to do for young children?

Thanks in advance for help!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,951 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment for young children

I'd be looking at the Centara in Chaweng if I was taking kids. We find the beach is the best activity for kids and wandering around the local areas, maybe a tour out on a boat and there's a water park in Lamai too.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment for young children

Hi

There are a few hotels In Samui stated that they have kids facility the like of Centara grand beach in south chaweng, Amari plam reef in north chaweng, Peace resort in Bophut, The imperial Boathouse in cheongmon beach. These are just a few. As to kids entertainment in the hotel, I don't know. But from own experience staying at Centara grand I have seen they have kids activity for both big and small kids( 4 minimum age). Every day they will display the kids activity program of the day on blackboard just outside swimming pool with all details. I have they take out big kids for sailing, water polo, boxing etc. the ground ( next to beach) at Centara are huge if the parents what to have some drinks or two the kids can run around safely in the compound. The swimming also very big with kiddy pool attached to it.

If you're looking for great beach white soft sand for kids to play and run around then I'd go to either south chaweng or cheongmon beach. Bophut beach are not that nice on feet or on (kids) bottom, the sand on bophut beach are gritty and coarse.

Cheers,

3. Re: Entertainment for young children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 07:16