We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon parties in ko samui

bhilai
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Moon parties in ko samui

Can anyone please let me know about the moon parties in ko samui's next date after 28 and 29 August 2014 and the hotels that organize them , and do we have to stay in those hotels to join them, as i am planning a trip toThailand in September2014 ? Can anyone help me in planning this trip.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

Hello there

Fullmoon party is not on koh Samui. Fullmoon is held at koh phangan ( next island 20-30mi s by boat from Samui). You can stay in Samui and go to party in afternoon/eventing and retune to Samui in the middle of the night or next morning.

bhilai
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

Thank You very much sweetpea6468 for the information and can you give me the next Date of moon party after 29 august or i have to simply follow the lunar calender to look up for the next date, please respond .

Phuket Town...
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

A quick google search would give you this result:

www.phangan.info/index.cfm?action=night.dates

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,231 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

Surprisingly, a search for full moon parties 2014 found this site --> fullmoonpartykohphangan.com/schedule_dates/

bhilai
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

Thanks a lot DennisJ and TravellingMitch for your valuable inputs regarding the subject, its really had been helpful for me. Still guys anymore first hand input about the place is quiet welcome. So please keep posting.

Bangkok, Thailand...
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

Its 80% guys dancing on a beach listening to doof doof.

Edited: 19 August 2014, 10:56
7. Re: Moon parties in ko samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:15